- personal counseling based on client-centered psychology,
- a qualified/certified educational section,
- a play centre for the children,
- a music/recreation area,
- a fully-equipped library,
- life-skills training coaches,
- a medical facility,
- dental care specialists
- Legal assistance and advice especially regarding the best interests of the children in polygamy custody battles
In this type of centre, ex-FLDS could interact not only with the professionals there to help them, but with each other as they move from having minds and bodies bound by the dictates of a cult leader to becoming independent, free thinkers able to make positive choices for their lives and the lives of their family members. Yes, I know it sounds impossible, but I believe that if you are going to dream, you might as well dream big!
You must be logged in to post a comment.